Ideas For Creating A Cake With A Bike On It Birthday Cake Ideas For My Boyfriend PLEASE HELP?

Birthday cake ideas for my boyfriend PLEASE HELP? - ideas for creating a cake with a bike on it

I need really good ideas for birthday cake for my friend. It is my first year at school, so I buy no money for anything. I will do it with an impressive cake. I am very good at drawing and creating
I want to remind the cake to the birthday cake of a small child with bright colors, and perhaps in the form of a dinosaur or something
His favorite Pokémon Snorlax used, so I thought maybe a cake shaped like Snorlax, and not about the details with food coloring and icing, but I'm not in love with this idea
In the cartoon drawings of fashion, like the style of Natalie Dee (the search in Google?)
I really wish that some of the ideas, awesome original. 3D things, diapers, candy, anything you can imagine. If you have a birthday cake that he loved as a child, I can remember, or if you know a site with clear ideas, anything else would be a great help!
Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment