Can I Fix My Fried Hair What Are Some Good Products To Fix Fried Hair?

What are some good products to fix fried hair? - can i fix my fried hair

I suppose it is with "fried hair" one that has been damaged chemically processed. I would recommend going to the hairdresser and ask them to "hot-oil treatment. I tend to have" fried hair "the color, curl, straighten and use a hair dryer, which are very harmful to the hair. I go get into my room and treatment to the hot oil every 2-3 months. My hair feels much healthier then. Biolage Conditioning Balm I use when I wash my hair is fantastic and the hair purchased from the store on the bid .

If you name your own treatment, the oil will do at home, you "V05 Hot Oil from the pharmacy and do it yourself, I've tried but do not have the same outstanding results class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment